It’s never too early to start getting into Broadway musicals, as we’ve learned from this toddler named Koen.
Watch this three-year-old musical aficionado deliver a passionate rendition of “Do You Hear the People Sing?” from Les Miserables. He does this while standing atop a piano bench and appears to have a broken arm, but that doesn’t stop him from giving it his all. In fact, it’s quite possible the pain is exactly what fueled such an intense performance.
Koen may not know every word, but he comes quite close. Plus, it’s really his commitment to the craft that matters most here.
Read next: 10 Pieces of Classical Music Your Toddler Will Love
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space