It’s never too early to start getting into Broadway musicals, as we’ve learned from this toddler named Koen.
Watch this three-year-old musical aficionado deliver a passionate rendition of “Do You Hear the People Sing?” from Les Miserables. He does this while standing atop a piano bench and appears to have a broken arm, but that doesn’t stop him from giving it his all. In fact, it’s quite possible the pain is exactly what fueled such an intense performance.
Koen may not know every word, but he comes quite close. Plus, it’s really his commitment to the craft that matters most here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com