If you were not craving chocolate before reading this post, then make sure there is some nearby.
A new ad for Elite’s Splendid Chocolate, a brand from Israel, claims to show little boys and girls trying dark chocolate for the first time. Judging by their faces, it is much too bitter for them, a far cry from the chocolate they’re used to. But the whole point, of course, is to show that some day, they will grow up to love it.
Now kids, if someone gives you a piece of chocolate or anything else that you do not like, then note the proper way to respond:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms