Hoping to make the wedding video to end all wedding videos, 250 guests made a music video that is basically a tribute to pop songs that have become memes, such as Psy’s “Gangnam Style,” Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and “Love is an Open Door” from Frozen. Yet the most unique part of the video happens early on, when a guy wearing fake buttocks shakes them as the bride and groom, Robert and Teresa Ly, dance to Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda.”
The couple, who own a sushi restaurant in Orlando, Florida, does not seem to do anything lightly: a YouTube video of Robert’s proposal to Teresa shows him and several other guys taking off their clothes and revealing superhero costumes underneath. It seems a safe bet that they’ll be that couple that has a music video up their sleeve for every milestone in life.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org