Hoping to make the wedding video to end all wedding videos, 250 guests made a music video that is basically a tribute to pop songs that have become memes, such as Psy’s “Gangnam Style,” Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and “Love is an Open Door” from Frozen. Yet the most unique part of the video happens early on, when a guy wearing fake buttocks shakes them as the bride and groom, Robert and Teresa Ly, dance to Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda.”
The couple, who own a sushi restaurant in Orlando, Florida, does not seem to do anything lightly: a YouTube video of Robert’s proposal to Teresa shows him and several other guys taking off their clothes and revealing superhero costumes underneath. It seems a safe bet that they’ll be that couple that has a music video up their sleeve for every milestone in life.
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far