Sure, Pierce Brosnan is an international movie star now, but back when he was a young teen, he apparently wasn’t such hot stuff. As the actor told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night, the girl who gave him his first kiss broke his wee little heart.
Carol, whom Brosnan described as “a lovely girl,” apparently did not see that she would be missing out on a relationship with a superstar. “I bet her husband wasn’t even James Bond once,” Kimmel said.
Brosnan is now appearing in No Escape alongside Lake Bell and Owen Wilson.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This