A woman suspected of stealing a car gave the cops pursuing her a bit of a show.
After Los Angeles police engaged in a chase with the woman on Wednesday night, they threw down a spike strip, which punctured a tire. In an unusual turn of events, she then got out of the car, did a little dance, and got back into the car. Cops eventually surrounded the vehicle and pulled her out.
The woman is believed to have been driving under the influence. Watch her performance in footage from the local ABC station.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body