The Queen of Funk has set her sights on another crown: Chaka Khan will compete on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars.
The 10-time Grammy winner made it official in a brief video posted to the show’s Twitter account, asking fans to “look out for me this season.”
Khan, whose notable songs include “I’m Every Woman,” “Through the Fire,” and, yes, “Tell Me Something Good,” will strut her stuff against previously announced participants including Nick Carter, Hayes Grier, Victor Espinoza, Bindi Irwin, and Alexa and Carlos PenaVega.
Season 21 of DWTS premieres Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction