Leave it to the team at MythBusters to put Breaking Bad protagonist Walter White’s last act of desperation under the microscope.
The Discovery Channel show recreated the machine gun booby trap that Walter White hides in the trunk of his car to take out a house of white supremacists in the series finale. Using supplies that could be found in any small town — and with help from series creator Vince Gilligan — hosts Adam and Jamie proved that the Breaking Bad ending is entirely possible.
The gun trick was Breaking Bad’s third “myth” to be busted. The hosts earlier proved that acid eating through a dead body and disintegrating parts of a bathtub and ceiling don’t work out as well in real life.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy