Taylor Swift has invited a bevy of famous friends onstage for her 1989 tour, from Serena Williams to Lorde to Ellen DeGeneres. But Wednesday night in Los Angeles, Tay-tay may have outdone herself: she invited Lisa Kudrow up for a duet of ‘Smelly Cat.’
That’s right, ‘Smelly Cat,’ the iconic coffee shop song written by Kudrow’s character Phoebe in Friends, has now gotten the Taylor Swift treatment. Is this a hint that Swift’s next album will be entirely covers of Phoebe’s other quirky Central Perk hits? A girl can dream.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time