There’s nothing like a lazy summer outing. And for one family of bears, a northern New Jersey neighborhood is so much fun, they came back for another trip.
The bear family seems to include a mother and her cubs. Their kiddie pool adventure in that neighborhood went viral last week, and on Wednesday, the group returned to the same neighborhood, this time to pick through trash and recycling.
David Horowitz, a neighbor who lives across the street, took photos of the family’s return to the area.
Tim Basso, the homeowner whose kiddie pool was the site of the bears swim trip last week, said that while the bears are amusing, their return is concerning.
“I don’t want to turn my back for too long on my kids if they’re playing in the backyard,” he told NBC New York.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow