Star Wars fans have another big reason to get excited for the latest installment.
The upcoming sequel, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, will be in every IMAX screen in North America and in most other countries for the first month of its release. The film is set to come out on Dec. 18.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the latest Star Wars film is expected to open on around 375 to 400 Imax screens domestically and on over 400 screens in foreign countries.
This is not the first time all IMAX screens have been reserved for a single film. THR reports that a similar scenario occurred for the Hobbit movies.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve