Reality TV star Josh Duggar, co-star of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, has checked himself into rehab a week after admitting he was “the biggest hypocrite ever” because he has been addicted to pornography and has been “unfaithful” to his wife Anna, according to a statement posted Wednesday on the Duggar family’s website.
The admission came amid reports that the former executive director for the conservative lobbying group Family Research Council had an account on hacked extramarital affairs website Ashley Madison. About a month ago, TLC officially cancelled the Duggars’ show after it was revealed in mid-May that police had been investigating Josh for allegedly molesting five girls.
Read the latest statement from the family below:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time