Reality TV star Josh Duggar, co-star of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, has checked himself into rehab a week after admitting he was “the biggest hypocrite ever” because he has been addicted to pornography and has been “unfaithful” to his wife Anna, according to a statement posted Wednesday on the Duggar family’s website.
The admission came amid reports that the former executive director for the conservative lobbying group Family Research Council had an account on hacked extramarital affairs website Ashley Madison. About a month ago, TLC officially cancelled the Duggars’ show after it was revealed in mid-May that police had been investigating Josh for allegedly molesting five girls.
Read the latest statement from the family below:
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?