On Conan Tuesday night, Tony-and-Emmy-Award winning actress Kristin Chenoweth tried to clean up Conan O’Brien’s eyebrows — or ‘manscape’ them as the practice is often called. We’re guessing the procedure was plenty uncomfortable as O’Brien’s eyes bugged out and he even started to tear up.
Needless to say, the most hilarious part of the sketch was that there did not seem to be anything wrong with his eyebrows in the first place, so all of that trouble was for nothing.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart