Another day, another celeb taking jabs at Taylor Swift on Twitter. This week, it’s “sk8er boi” singer Avril Lavigne.
It all started when a Taylor Swift fan compared the way the “Bad Blood” singer interacts with her fans to the way other pop stars do. The fan’s post on Tumblr juxtaposed pictures Katy Perry, Kanye West, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne looking bored and awkward with fans to ones of Taylor hugging her devotees.
Taylor Swift favorited the post.
Lavigne defended herself Twitter with a collage of pictures of her and fans getting cozy.
Taylor Swift has yet to respond on social media.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time