Another day, another celeb taking jabs at Taylor Swift on Twitter. This week, it’s “sk8er boi” singer Avril Lavigne.
It all started when a Taylor Swift fan compared the way the “Bad Blood” singer interacts with her fans to the way other pop stars do. The fan’s post on Tumblr juxtaposed pictures Katy Perry, Kanye West, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne looking bored and awkward with fans to ones of Taylor hugging her devotees.
Taylor Swift favorited the post.
Lavigne defended herself Twitter with a collage of pictures of her and fans getting cozy.
Taylor Swift has yet to respond on social media.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve