Margot Robbie and Jai Courtney, who were in Toronto for filming on the upcoming DC Comics adaptation, took time to visit 5-year-old Na’ama Uzan’s lemonade stand, which she started in 2014 to help support her brother Nadav. Nadav has been diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome, which, among other medical issues, causes him to have difficulty walking, speaking, and endure seizures.
According to CTV News, Na’ama has raised over $64,000 for the Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics.
Robbie and Courtney did not show up in costume or character, thankfully saving Na’ama from having to question why Robbie would be carrying a baseball bat or wearing a choker that says “PUDDIN” or why Courtney would need such an oversized coat.
Watch the video to see the stars prove you don’t need to be a villainous antihero with your life under mortal threat to do something good for the community.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption