Margot Robbie and Jai Courtney, who were in Toronto for filming on the upcoming DC Comics adaptation, took time to visit 5-year-old Na’ama Uzan’s lemonade stand, which she started in 2014 to help support her brother Nadav. Nadav has been diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome, which, among other medical issues, causes him to have difficulty walking, speaking, and endure seizures.
According to CTV News, Na’ama has raised over $64,000 for the Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics.
Robbie and Courtney did not show up in costume or character, thankfully saving Na’ama from having to question why Robbie would be carrying a baseball bat or wearing a choker that says “PUDDIN” or why Courtney would need such an oversized coat.
Watch the video to see the stars prove you don’t need to be a villainous antihero with your life under mortal threat to do something good for the community.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve