Jon Stewart returned to the ring Monday evening to mend fences with WWE wrestler John Cena, one day after the retired Daily Show host swung a chair into Cena’s gut.
Cena claimed to “understand” why Stewart launched a sneak attack, and asked for Stewart’s understanding in return, before treating the comedian to his signature body slam, the Attitude Adjustment.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears