Bob Odenkirk may have won over fans in his role as Saul Goodman on AMC’s Breaking Bad, but it turns out the actor didn’t even start watching the hit show until the fourth season.
Odenkirk, who first appears as the crooked lawyer on Breaking Bad in Season 2, told Jimmy Kimmel Monday night that he had a good excuse for not tuning into the show until his third season on it: “I had little kids, you can’t have little kids come in during Breaking Bad or the state will come after you.”
We wonder if he lets his children watch his spinoff series Better Call Saul?
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science