Bob Odenkirk may have won over fans in his role as Saul Goodman on AMC’s Breaking Bad, but it turns out the actor didn’t even start watching the hit show until the fourth season.
Odenkirk, who first appears as the crooked lawyer on Breaking Bad in Season 2, told Jimmy Kimmel Monday night that he had a good excuse for not tuning into the show until his third season on it: “I had little kids, you can’t have little kids come in during Breaking Bad or the state will come after you.”
We wonder if he lets his children watch his spinoff series Better Call Saul?
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?