Bob Odenkirk may have won over fans in his role as Saul Goodman on AMC’s Breaking Bad, but it turns out the actor didn’t even start watching the hit show until the fourth season.
Odenkirk, who first appears as the crooked lawyer on Breaking Bad in Season 2, told Jimmy Kimmel Monday night that he had a good excuse for not tuning into the show until his third season on it: “I had little kids, you can’t have little kids come in during Breaking Bad or the state will come after you.”
We wonder if he lets his children watch his spinoff series Better Call Saul?
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears