On Saturday night, Lifetime aired a film called The Unauthorized Full House Story, which claimed to reveal the true story behind the beloved ’90s sitcom. The movie came just in time for Fuller House, the upcoming reboot which focuses on D.J. Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure) as an expectant mother.
Some of the original Full House cast members turned to Twitter to share their opinions about the Lifetime movie. The verdict? Not so good.
First up, Candace Cameron Bure. She didn’t mention the movie by name, but tweeted the following message while it was airing:
Andrea Barber, known for playing the illustrious Kimmy Gibbler, shared her reaction as well:
Full House and Fuller House creator Jeff Franklin chimed in too:
But John Stamos, who played Uncle Jesse, remained positive:
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases