If you ever needed inspiration to get yourself working toward your biggest dreams, Under Armour has just the thing.
The activewear brand’s latest ad stars NBA MVP Stephen Curry, who helped the Golden State Warriors bring home an NBA championship; Misty Copeland, the first black principal ballerina at the American Ballet Theatre; and golfer Jordan Spieth, who won both the 2015 Masters and the U.S. Open.
The #RuleYourself campaign launched with a hypnotizing video that shows each athlete, and thousands of replicas of themselves, focusing on their own training, with the final tagline: You are the sum of all your training.
Tom Brady, who is currently challenging a four-game suspension from the NFL over “Deflategate,” is also set to be part of this new campaign. Though he’s absent from the latest spot, an Under Armour spokesperson confirms that Brady’s commercial will debut sometime September.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space