If you ever needed inspiration to get yourself working toward your biggest dreams, Under Armour has just the thing.
The activewear brand’s latest ad stars NBA MVP Stephen Curry, who helped the Golden State Warriors bring home an NBA championship; Misty Copeland, the first black principal ballerina at the American Ballet Theatre; and golfer Jordan Spieth, who won both the 2015 Masters and the U.S. Open.
The #RuleYourself campaign launched with a hypnotizing video that shows each athlete, and thousands of replicas of themselves, focusing on their own training, with the final tagline: You are the sum of all your training.
Tom Brady, who is currently challenging a four-game suspension from the NFL over “Deflategate,” is also set to be part of this new campaign. Though he’s absent from the latest spot, an Under Armour spokesperson confirms that Brady’s commercial will debut sometime September.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out