If you ever needed inspiration to get yourself working toward your biggest dreams, Under Armour has just the thing.
The activewear brand’s latest ad stars NBA MVP Stephen Curry, who helped the Golden State Warriors bring home an NBA championship; Misty Copeland, the first black principal ballerina at the American Ballet Theatre; and golfer Jordan Spieth, who won both the 2015 Masters and the U.S. Open.
The #RuleYourself campaign launched with a hypnotizing video that shows each athlete, and thousands of replicas of themselves, focusing on their own training, with the final tagline: You are the sum of all your training.
Tom Brady, who is currently challenging a four-game suspension from the NFL over “Deflategate,” is also set to be part of this new campaign. Though he’s absent from the latest spot, an Under Armour spokesperson confirms that Brady’s commercial will debut sometime September.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time