Taylor Swift is set to debut her newest music video right before the MTV Video Music Awards. The pop star made the announcement Sunday night on Twitter, which came accompanied by a brief but, uh, very intense preview of what’s in store.
As you can see, this 15-second clip features a piercing blue eye (probably Swift’s?), a galloping horse, packs of wild zebras running freely through the plain, a bird, a sunset and some sensual canoodling in a rain storm.
This new video for “Wildest Dreams” will be the fifth video from Swift’s album 1989. She’s already released videos for “Shake It Off,” “Blank Space,” “Style” and “Bad Blood.”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now