Taylor Swift is set to debut her newest music video right before the MTV Video Music Awards. The pop star made the announcement Sunday night on Twitter, which came accompanied by a brief but, uh, very intense preview of what’s in store.
As you can see, this 15-second clip features a piercing blue eye (probably Swift’s?), a galloping horse, packs of wild zebras running freely through the plain, a bird, a sunset and some sensual canoodling in a rain storm.
This new video for “Wildest Dreams” will be the fifth video from Swift’s album 1989. She’s already released videos for “Shake It Off,” “Blank Space,” “Style” and “Bad Blood.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time