The list of celebrities who have been welcomed to the stage by Taylor Swift got a little bit longer on Saturday night.
As part of her “1989” tour’s second Los Angeles performance, the 25-year-old pop star performed a duet with R&B singer Mary J. Blige, where the two sang Blige’s 2001 hit, “Family Affair.” Blige is just the latest singer to make an appearance on Swift’s stage, as the “Bad Blood” singer continues to surprise audiences with celebrity guest after celebrity guest.
Here’s footage of Swift and Blige’s performance:
It wasn’t just Blige who made an appearance on Saturday. Swift also brought male model Sean O’Pry, Friends actor Matt LeBlanc, comedian Chris Rock and Orange Is the New Black actress Uzo Aduba up on stage with her.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This