The list of celebrities who have been welcomed to the stage by Taylor Swift got a little bit longer on Saturday night.
As part of her “1989” tour’s second Los Angeles performance, the 25-year-old pop star performed a duet with R&B singer Mary J. Blige, where the two sang Blige’s 2001 hit, “Family Affair.” Blige is just the latest singer to make an appearance on Swift’s stage, as the “Bad Blood” singer continues to surprise audiences with celebrity guest after celebrity guest.
Here’s footage of Swift and Blige’s performance:
It wasn’t just Blige who made an appearance on Saturday. Swift also brought male model Sean O’Pry, Friends actor Matt LeBlanc, comedian Chris Rock and Orange Is the New Black actress Uzo Aduba up on stage with her.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving