The list of celebrities who have been welcomed to the stage by Taylor Swift got a little bit longer on Saturday night.
As part of her “1989” tour’s second Los Angeles performance, the 25-year-old pop star performed a duet with R&B singer Mary J. Blige, where the two sang Blige’s 2001 hit, “Family Affair.” Blige is just the latest singer to make an appearance on Swift’s stage, as the “Bad Blood” singer continues to surprise audiences with celebrity guest after celebrity guest.
Here’s footage of Swift and Blige’s performance:
It wasn’t just Blige who made an appearance on Saturday. Swift also brought male model Sean O’Pry, Friends actor Matt LeBlanc, comedian Chris Rock and Orange Is the New Black actress Uzo Aduba up on stage with her.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out