Looks like actress Olivia Munn (X-Men: Apocalyse) and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers are having too much fun. The two have discovered an app that helps make lip sync videos and they’re quickly amassing a library of clips that could form its own reality show.
After going through a sword-fighting phase, they’re now re-creating the Princess Bride (“I’m not a witch, I’m your wife!) and lip syncing to Mariah Carey’s “Hero” and Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road.” Watch for Rodgers’ heartfelt interpretation of the lyrics. It’ll bring a tear to your eye.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears