The U.K. video production company Realm Pictures produced a video in which a guy pranks people on Chatroulette — a site that lets users video-conference with strangers in an effort to meet new people — by turning the conversation into an experience that is supposed to mimic a first-person shooter video game. “Players” who get roped into this wacky game tell the man to shoot the zombies walking around the garden in the head or run away. Fake blood splatters on the screen at times. And there is even a huge face-off with a robot in a church.
It’ll be hard for any other site user to top that icebreaker.
Read next: Don’t Expect These 7 Things on Fear the Walking Dead
Download TIME’s mobile app for iOS to have your world explained wherever you go
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases