The U.K. video production company Realm Pictures produced a video in which a guy pranks people on Chatroulette — a site that lets users video-conference with strangers in an effort to meet new people — by turning the conversation into an experience that is supposed to mimic a first-person shooter video game. “Players” who get roped into this wacky game tell the man to shoot the zombies walking around the garden in the head or run away. Fake blood splatters on the screen at times. And there is even a huge face-off with a robot in a church.
It’ll be hard for any other site user to top that icebreaker.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out