Tim Basso of Rockaway, New Jersey, found a mama bear and her five clubs taking a dip in his family’s swimming pool Tuesday.
He told News 12 New Jersey that when he first noticed the bears, “My first thought was really, where is the dog? And where are the kids?” The animals wrestled while exploring his kids’ backyard swing, toys, water slide, floaties and caused some damaged some in the process, he told the news station.
In one of the videos, the kids can be heard crying, and his wife can be heard telling Basso, “Leave them [the bears] alone. The water is already dirty.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was