Tim Basso of Rockaway, New Jersey, found a mama bear and her five clubs taking a dip in his family’s swimming pool Tuesday.
He told News 12 New Jersey that when he first noticed the bears, “My first thought was really, where is the dog? And where are the kids?” The animals wrestled while exploring his kids’ backyard swing, toys, water slide, floaties and caused some damaged some in the process, he told the news station.
In one of the videos, the kids can be heard crying, and his wife can be heard telling Basso, “Leave them [the bears] alone. The water is already dirty.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears