Tim Basso of Rockaway, New Jersey, found a mama bear and her five clubs taking a dip in his family’s swimming pool Tuesday.
He told News 12 New Jersey that when he first noticed the bears, “My first thought was really, where is the dog? And where are the kids?” The animals wrestled while exploring his kids’ backyard swing, toys, water slide, floaties and caused some damaged some in the process, he told the news station.
In one of the videos, the kids can be heard crying, and his wife can be heard telling Basso, “Leave them [the bears] alone. The water is already dirty.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy