There’s still a year before J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter play hits London’s West End. And that just means there’s still a year for fans to speculate about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Rowling’s been very adamant that the play is not a prequel.(Though the Potter spinoff film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a prequel.)
But now there’s new evidence that the ‘cursed child’ could be someone fans are familiar with.
That hardly narrows it down, of course. But if anything is certain, Rowling will be giving us more hints and riddles leading up to opening night.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms