Eating your fruits and veggies has never been more fun!
Michelle Obama called on celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kristen Bell, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz to star in a new ad campaign encouraging people of all ages to forgo their fast food fix and reach for fruits and vegetables instead.
The new commercial aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night.
In the clip, Obama introduced the new campaign, “FNV,” but Kimmel seemed a little confused about the title:
“As in eat your elfin’ vegetables?” Kimmel asked the First Lady, later adding, “I know what [the F] stands for, I have HBO.”
The duo bantered as Obama explained that the “F” means “Fruits” and the V means “Vegetables.”
Satisfied, Kimmel moved on to his next, more important question.
“Can I sleepover in the Lincoln bedroom?” Kimmel asks.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy