Eating your fruits and veggies has never been more fun!
Michelle Obama called on celebrities like Jessica Alba, Kristen Bell, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz to star in a new ad campaign encouraging people of all ages to forgo their fast food fix and reach for fruits and vegetables instead.
The new commercial aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday night.
In the clip, Obama introduced the new campaign, “FNV,” but Kimmel seemed a little confused about the title:
“As in eat your elfin’ vegetables?” Kimmel asked the First Lady, later adding, “I know what [the F] stands for, I have HBO.”
The duo bantered as Obama explained that the “F” means “Fruits” and the V means “Vegetables.”
Satisfied, Kimmel moved on to his next, more important question.
“Can I sleepover in the Lincoln bedroom?” Kimmel asks.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space