One Direction has officially gone to space in the video for their latest single “Drag Me Down,” and former fifth band member Zayn Malik definitely wasn’t on board.
The four members of the hit boy band are seen running around NASA’s Johnson Space Center in preparation for their “space mission.” At the end of the video, the quartet strap into a special space shuttle while NASA’s staff cheer them on from the control room.
If only real astronauts got to ride around the space center in open-air vehicles while crooning pop love ballads, drinking coffee with robots and strutting in orange space suits with their hair blowing in the wind.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color