Drizzy and Future have released a classy collaboration with their latest video “Where Ya At.”
The two rappers had previously feuded over a handsome $1.5 million sum after Future allegedly dissed a Drake album in an interview with Billboard magazine two years ago.
But it seems like they’ve kissed and made up now. Future starts the video off rapping in his signature muddled, autotuned drawl, while Drake joins in later while wandering through an abandoned warehouse. Towards the end of the video, the two reunite at a classy ass dinner with some of their fellow rap buds.
If Future and Drake can sit at dinner and play nice, maybe we can expect Drake to continue the reconciliation trend with a Meek Mill collab down the road?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement