Drizzy and Future have released a classy collaboration with their latest video “Where Ya At.”
The two rappers had previously feuded over a handsome $1.5 million sum after Future allegedly dissed a Drake album in an interview with Billboard magazine two years ago.
But it seems like they’ve kissed and made up now. Future starts the video off rapping in his signature muddled, autotuned drawl, while Drake joins in later while wandering through an abandoned warehouse. Towards the end of the video, the two reunite at a classy ass dinner with some of their fellow rap buds.
If Future and Drake can sit at dinner and play nice, maybe we can expect Drake to continue the reconciliation trend with a Meek Mill collab down the road?
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color