Remember JoJo, the teenybopper behind the one-hit wonder, “Leave (Get Out)”? Now she’s back and fully grown with her long-anticipated “tringle,” a set of three singles from her newest album.
The three-track release was supposed to come out on Friday, but the pop singer decided to drop them on her site a day early on Aug. 20. Her fans are delighted — #tringle is already trending on Twitter.
The singles include R&B love ballads “Say Love” and “Save My Soul” that show off JoJo’s vocal range. There’s also a dancier track called “When Love Hurts.”
JoJo has been hinting at the singles over the past few days, posting clips of her recording sessions on Instagram.
The singer’s journey to releasing these singles was fraught with difficulty thanks to a prolonged feud with her former record label.
Listen to the songs on her site.
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction