Remember JoJo, the teenybopper behind the one-hit wonder, “Leave (Get Out)”? Now she’s back and fully grown with her long-anticipated “tringle,” a set of three singles from her newest album.
The three-track release was supposed to come out on Friday, but the pop singer decided to drop them on her site a day early on Aug. 20. Her fans are delighted — #tringle is already trending on Twitter.
The singles include R&B love ballads “Say Love” and “Save My Soul” that show off JoJo’s vocal range. There’s also a dancier track called “When Love Hurts.”
JoJo has been hinting at the singles over the past few days, posting clips of her recording sessions on Instagram.
The singer’s journey to releasing these singles was fraught with difficulty thanks to a prolonged feud with her former record label.
Listen to the songs on her site.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out