Remember JoJo, the teenybopper behind the one-hit wonder, “Leave (Get Out)”? Now she’s back and fully grown with her long-anticipated “tringle,” a set of three singles from her newest album.
The three-track release was supposed to come out on Friday, but the pop singer decided to drop them on her site a day early on Aug. 20. Her fans are delighted — #tringle is already trending on Twitter.
The singles include R&B love ballads “Say Love” and “Save My Soul” that show off JoJo’s vocal range. There’s also a dancier track called “When Love Hurts.”
JoJo has been hinting at the singles over the past few days, posting clips of her recording sessions on Instagram.
The singer’s journey to releasing these singles was fraught with difficulty thanks to a prolonged feud with her former record label.
Listen to the songs on her site.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time