A wanted Florida man has been mocking the cops that are looking for them—on their own Facebook page.
Logan Hale of Polk County Florida is wanted for his alleged involvement in an armed burglary, but the fugitive has been making fun of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office via their Facebook page.
“HELLO here i am……,” Hale, 21, commented on his wanted post on Aug. 18 at 7:28p.m. Minutes later he added, “Deputies continue to look for me but Are frustrated that i am unable to be located….” He added “Finallyfree” to his Facebook name for an added joke.
The original #FridayFelons Facebook post that features Hale’s mugshot is littered with a mix of tough love, criticism, and support but the harshest words came straight from the sheriff’s department:
“Remaining “at large” is only going to result in your having to change your FB name from “Finallyfree” to “Back In Jail” – it would be wise for you to turn yourself in to the nearest PCSO facility. Or give us a call – we’ll be happy to provide transportation. 863-298-6200,” they commented.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow