Jeb Bush is turning to his father and brother to help boost a Texas fundraiser.
Former presidents George H.W. and George W. Bush will attend an event in October called the “Jeb Celebration” to raise money for his presidential campaign, according to the Wall Street Journal.
To be invited to the event, donors must raise at least $50,000 by the end of September; to get their picture taken with the two former presidents, $100,000.
In addition, George W. Bush also sent an email to supporters asking for smaller contributions of $25 to $100, the first time he has intervened in the campaign.
“He’s got a tough road ahead,” he wrote in the email. “Take it from someone who’s been there.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time