We now live in a world where a human being has a McDonald’s receipt tattooed, rather prominently, on his arm.
Eighteen-year-old Stian Ytterdahl of Lorenskog, Norway, decided to get the ink because his friends wanted a way to punish him for “being a little too active with the ladies,” according to local media outlet Romereskes Blad. We’re not really sure what that means, exactly, or how this tattoo serves as punishment, but you know how teenagers are.
Apparently Ytterdahl’s friends gave him the following tattoo options: a drawing of his own butt, a Barbie, or their lunch receipt. We imagine it was a pretty tough call, but the receipt option prevailed. Tattoo parlor Sabelink Tattoo posted the final result on Facebook:
“Now I’m a living billboard,” Ytterdahl told the local paper. “But I think all this is just fun. Maybe it won’t be as fun when I’m 50 or 60 years, but it’s my choice.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears