A compilation made by World Wide Interweb focuses on a particular type of celebrity moment the world can’t seem to resist: the awkward interview. This cringe-worthy four-minute-long clip features big names talking back to journalists, with insults like “I’m shutting your butt down” (Quentin Tarantino) to “Bye bye a**hole” (Mel Gibson).
There are some classics in the video, like the time actor Tom Cruise jumped up and down on Oprah’s couch after proclaiming his love for Katie Holmes (now his ex). Or actor Crispin Glover volunteering to arm wrestle on The Late Show With David Letterman.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating