WhatsApp Web, the desktop browser version of the popular instant messaging app, is now available for Apple’s iOS operating system, meaning Apple users can pair the app with their computers like Blackberry, Windows phone and Android users are already able to.
The service has been available on Google Chrome since January, but was unavailable on the iPhone due to “Apple platform limitations.” However, iPhone users can now go to web.whatsapp.com and scan the automatically generated QR code to chat with people from their desktops.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State