Joseph Gordon-Levitt has his own little angel.
The Snowden actor is a first-time father after welcoming a son with his wife, Tasha McCauley, over the Aug. 15 weekend, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.
Though the couple won’t be releasing their baby boy’s name, “the family is all happy and healthy,” a source tells PEOPLE.
Gordon-Levitt, 34, wed McCauley, the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, during a quiet ceremony at their home in December.
It’s no surprise the proud new parents kept the pregnancy under wraps. Before tying the knot, Gordon-Levitt admitted he prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
“I have a girlfriend, but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public,” the hitRECord founder told Howard Stern in 2013, declining to name the lucky lady. “The girl that I’m with, she really doesn’t want to be a part of that.”
— With reporting by Julie Jordan
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This