The beloved YouTube channel Bad Lip Reading, known for dubbing ridiculous words over clips from TV, movies and news, is back. And this time, the target is the recent Republican presidential debate.
As you may recall, the debate was a highly entertaining one, but it gets even better when it includes a musical number and the topics shift to frozen babies and Chris Christie’s feelings about potatoes.
Warning: after watching, it will be tough to take any of these candidates seriously.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism