The beloved YouTube channel Bad Lip Reading, known for dubbing ridiculous words over clips from TV, movies and news, is back. And this time, the target is the recent Republican presidential debate.
As you may recall, the debate was a highly entertaining one, but it gets even better when it includes a musical number and the topics shift to frozen babies and Chris Christie’s feelings about potatoes.
Warning: after watching, it will be tough to take any of these candidates seriously.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time