The beloved YouTube channel Bad Lip Reading, known for dubbing ridiculous words over clips from TV, movies and news, is back. And this time, the target is the recent Republican presidential debate.
As you may recall, the debate was a highly entertaining one, but it gets even better when it includes a musical number and the topics shift to frozen babies and Chris Christie’s feelings about potatoes.
Warning: after watching, it will be tough to take any of these candidates seriously.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science