Eight of the original fellowship members from Lord of the Rings may have got matching tattoos when they finished filming, but the cast of Suicide Squad took it a step further by actually giving each other matching tattoos.
On Tuesday, director David Ayer tweeted photos from Harley’s Tattoo Parler Parlour of Margot Robbie wielding a tattoo gun in character as Harley Quinn. Soon after, other Squad members like Joel Kinnaman (who plays Rick Flagg) and Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang) started posting photos of their own ink.
Kinnaman shared a photo of his new “skwad” tattoo, courtesy of co-star Will Smith, who plays Deadshot. “Will has many many talents, tattooing is not one of them,” Kinnaman wrote on Instagram. “It was like watching a drunk baby fly a helicopter.”
Suicide Squad, which also stars Jared Leto and Cara Delevingne, hits theaters next summer.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time