Stephen Curry may be the NBA MVP, but it sounds like he needs to work on his golf game. The NBA champion told Jimmy Kimmel Tuesday that he and his dad lost a golf match to President Barack Obama on the 18th hole.
“It’s probably for the best though because you don’t want to get audited or something like that,” said Kimmel on the loss. “You don’t want to mess the president.”
Still, golfing with Obama had its perks. The president drove Curry around in the golf cart, Curry said. When it came time to actually golf, Curry told Kimmel that Obama engaged in trash talk to distract his golfing partners.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate