Chelsea O’Donnell, the 17-year-old daughter of TV personality Rosie O’Donnell, has been found safe and is in police custody, her mother tweeted on Tuesday.
The announcement arrived just hours after O’Donnell had shared online that police since Sunday had been searching for Chelsea, who was last seen on Aug. 16 when she left her South Nyack, N.Y., home with her therapy dog. O’Donnell added that her daughter, whom a representative said suffers from mental illness, had stopped taking her medication and was “in need of medical attention.”
Additional details regarding O’Donnell’s daughter’s disappearance were not immediately available.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer