Chelsea O’Donnell, the 17-year-old daughter of TV personality Rosie O’Donnell, has been found safe and is in police custody, her mother tweeted on Tuesday.
The announcement arrived just hours after O’Donnell had shared online that police since Sunday had been searching for Chelsea, who was last seen on Aug. 16 when she left her South Nyack, N.Y., home with her therapy dog. O’Donnell added that her daughter, whom a representative said suffers from mental illness, had stopped taking her medication and was “in need of medical attention.”
Additional details regarding O’Donnell’s daughter’s disappearance were not immediately available.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023