Move over Bunnicula, there’s a new cuddly vampire pet in town. Loki the kitten has taken the Internet by storm, thanks to an owner who set up a few social media accounts dedicated to showing off the feline’s most surprising feature — teeny, tiny fangs. While most cats have sharp teeth, Loki has real fangs, albeit small ones, that hang out the side of her mouth making her look like the cutest little bloodsucker ever. Naturally, she’s earned the nickname of Little Vampire and she has hypnotized a whole legion of loyal followers eager to see what the little kitty will do next. Befriend Bunnicula, hopefully.
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 17, 2015
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 18, 2015
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 8, 2015
[H/T Woman’s Day]
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time