Move over Bunnicula, there’s a new cuddly vampire pet in town. Loki the kitten has taken the Internet by storm, thanks to an owner who set up a few social media accounts dedicated to showing off the feline’s most surprising feature — teeny, tiny fangs. While most cats have sharp teeth, Loki has real fangs, albeit small ones, that hang out the side of her mouth making her look like the cutest little bloodsucker ever. Naturally, she’s earned the nickname of Little Vampire and she has hypnotized a whole legion of loyal followers eager to see what the little kitty will do next. Befriend Bunnicula, hopefully.
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 17, 2015
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 18, 2015
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 8, 2015
[H/T Woman’s Day]
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving