Move over Bunnicula, there’s a new cuddly vampire pet in town. Loki the kitten has taken the Internet by storm, thanks to an owner who set up a few social media accounts dedicated to showing off the feline’s most surprising feature — teeny, tiny fangs. While most cats have sharp teeth, Loki has real fangs, albeit small ones, that hang out the side of her mouth making her look like the cutest little bloodsucker ever. Naturally, she’s earned the nickname of Little Vampire and she has hypnotized a whole legion of loyal followers eager to see what the little kitty will do next. Befriend Bunnicula, hopefully.
Her look is how I feel this Monday 😑 #caseofthemondays #cat #vampire #cute #siamese #crazycatlady pic.twitter.com/B783njpJLS
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 17, 2015
Hey everyone 😻💝 #catsofinstagram #CatsOfTwitter #cat #catlife #catlovers #meow #vampire pic.twitter.com/XL4w8m8j35
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 18, 2015
Derpin 😸😻 #Catlife #catsofinstagram #CatsOfTwitter #cute #cat #pets #derp pic.twitter.com/zbUtXiRtSF
— Loki (@loki_kitteh) August 8, 2015
[H/T Woman’s Day]
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism