A video uploaded by YouTube user “Sterling Bartow” appears to show a three-day-old miniature horse chasing a man named Sterling around a pen on a farm to the delight of its owners. In the second video, the baby horse chases the camera and hides between its owners’ legs.
Miniature horses are said to date back to the 1600s in Europe, where some were bred as pets for members of the nobility class, while others were sent to work in the coal mines, according to the International Museum of the Horse, in Lexington, Kentucky.
This little one just seems content to prance around, living its best mini horse life.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org