A video uploaded by YouTube user “Sterling Bartow” appears to show a three-day-old miniature horse chasing a man named Sterling around a pen on a farm to the delight of its owners. In the second video, the baby horse chases the camera and hides between its owners’ legs.
Miniature horses are said to date back to the 1600s in Europe, where some were bred as pets for members of the nobility class, while others were sent to work in the coal mines, according to the International Museum of the Horse, in Lexington, Kentucky.
This little one just seems content to prance around, living its best mini horse life.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out