When two professional ballet dancers get married, they set the bar for wedding dances incredibly high.
Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that the bride, Valerie Tellmann-Henning, who performs with the Richmond Ballet, asked her now-husband Kirk Henning to choreograph a groomsmen dance. While he kept telling her it probably would not happen because of his hectic traveling schedule, he was secretly sending out tutorial videos to his eight groomsmen.
The routine featured the men grooving to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars). Confetti dropped as they danced to “(You Drive Me) Crazy” by Britney Spears. And they donned cowboy hats for the country music portion.
Don’t know how the other wedding guests worked up the courage to hit the dance floor after that performance.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This