When two professional ballet dancers get married, they set the bar for wedding dances incredibly high.
Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that the bride, Valerie Tellmann-Henning, who performs with the Richmond Ballet, asked her now-husband Kirk Henning to choreograph a groomsmen dance. While he kept telling her it probably would not happen because of his hectic traveling schedule, he was secretly sending out tutorial videos to his eight groomsmen.
The routine featured the men grooving to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars). Confetti dropped as they danced to “(You Drive Me) Crazy” by Britney Spears. And they donned cowboy hats for the country music portion.
Don’t know how the other wedding guests worked up the courage to hit the dance floor after that performance.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time