Republican presidential contender Donald Trump’s commentary—especially that which gets posted to his Twitter account—is ripe with fodder for late night comedians but on Monday, Jimmy Kimmel put a different spin on dissecting Trump’s tweets.
Singer Josh Groban made an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel where the star was tasked with singing some of Trump’s most classic insults. Groban presented the tweets as if he was selling an album via an infomercial, similar to his classic stunt on Kimmel where he sang the best tweets of Kanye West.
“Sorry losers and haters,” Groban croons from behind a piano. “But, my I.Q. is one of the highest and you all know it. Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.”
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time