The Tonight Show host invited Zac Efron to play a game of Russian roulette – with eggs – on Monday.
The pair sat across from each other as they chose one egg at a time and smashed them onto the top of their heads, hoping each egg would be boiled rather than raw.
Did Efron’s perfectly sculpted hair – and stylish grey suit – escape unscathed? Watch the video above to find out.
“You can kinda tell” if the egg’s hard-boiled, the We Are Your Friends star insisted as he shook one in his hand.
“You can’t tell,” Fallon replied with a smile.
Things got a little messy after that, but we can reveal that one of the men joked that the other had egg on his face, “literally.”
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating