Less than two weeks after Jon Stewart signed off from The Daily Show, we already know his next project: hosting WWE’s SummerSlam.
The wrestling event will not be Stewart’s first encounter with WWE; the comedian got into a faux-spat with heavyweight champion Seth Rollins on his show earlier this year, which culminated in an invitation to Monday Night Raw; Stewart ended up kicking Rollins in the groin.
According to the WWE, the wrestling extravaganza will feature the Undertaker facing Brock Lesnar in a grudge-fueled rematch.
SummerSlam will be a four-hour pay-per-view broadcast from Brooklyn’s Barclay’s Center on Sunday.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This