This week we’re presenting some of the most interesting ideas from the past year.
By Maggie Mertens in the Atlantic
By Kyle Wiens in Wired
By Gregory A. Daddis in the National Interest
By Natalie Kitroeff in Bloomberg Business
By Eric Holthaus in Slate
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time