This week we’re presenting some of the most interesting ideas from the past year.
By Maggie Mertens in the Atlantic
By Kyle Wiens in Wired
By Gregory A. Daddis in the National Interest
By Natalie Kitroeff in Bloomberg Business
By Eric Holthaus in Slate
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up