A video of a snarky waitress berating her customers at a Chicago diner has gone viral.
But at Ed Debevic’s, the staff is actually paid to be rude to patrons. The unique restaurant prides itself on its ill-mannered servers.
In the clip, a waitress with a “Cherry” name-tag tells off a group for a variety of offenses: ordering off the kids’ menu, being cheap by drinking water and more.
The waitress even admits she would probably get fired if she provided polite service.
“If I was nice to you, I’d get canned,” she says. “If you want good service, you go somewhere else. I know Hooters is probably more your speed but you came here on purpose.”
The video was posted on Facebook by LaNetta Limb Maxfield and has been viewed over three million times since Aug. 10.
Read next: Watch Heidi Klum Shrug Off Donald Trump’s Latest Insult
Download TIME’s mobile app for iOS to have your world explained wherever you go
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement