After last night’s 1989 World Tour stop, Taylor Swift officially has six new additions to her squad.
Taylor Swift invited the members of Little Mix on stage at her show in Santa Clara on Saturday, joining them in a performance of their hit “Black Magic.” “They smashed it tonight in front of 50,000 screaming fans,” Swift wrote on Twitter after the show. “Amazing.”
But the members of Little Mix weren’t the only surprise guest at Swift’s Santa Clara stop: Joan Baez and Julia Roberts also appeared onstage, where they “danced it out to ‘Style,’” Swift tweeted. “These two women are my heroes. What an honor.”
So far, everyone from Fetty Wap to the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team have joined Swift on stage. See all the stars Swift has brought out to celebrate 1989 here.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating