Taylor Swift has been adding to her star-studded squad with each stop on her 1989 tour, and Friday’s concert in Santa Clara, California, was no exception.
Fifth Harmony joined Swift on stage at Levi’s Stadium for a performance of their hit “Worth It,” and lent her a matching outfit for the occasion.
“So stoked this pic exists because this was SO MUCH FUN,” she captioned an Instagram of the six of them striking a pose.
Swift also shared a pre-show group photo, “right after they taught me their choreo and before they lent me one of their outfits so we could all be twinzies.”
On Twitter, Swift asked to join their squad. “I want to be in Fifth Harmony,” she wrote.
The group joins a roster of 1989 World Tour special guests including Fetty Wap, Walk the Moon, Lorde, Nick Jonas, and many more. You can check them all out in our gallery here.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This