Taylor Swift has been adding to her star-studded squad with each stop on her 1989 tour, and Friday’s concert in Santa Clara, California, was no exception.
Fifth Harmony joined Swift on stage at Levi’s Stadium for a performance of their hit “Worth It,” and lent her a matching outfit for the occasion.
“So stoked this pic exists because this was SO MUCH FUN,” she captioned an Instagram of the six of them striking a pose.
Swift also shared a pre-show group photo, “right after they taught me their choreo and before they lent me one of their outfits so we could all be twinzies.”
On Twitter, Swift asked to join their squad. “I want to be in Fifth Harmony,” she wrote.
The group joins a roster of 1989 World Tour special guests including Fetty Wap, Walk the Moon, Lorde, Nick Jonas, and many more. You can check them all out in our gallery here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org