Thomas the Tank Engine is rolling into an amusement park this weekend. The first Thomas the Tank Engine theme park in the U.S., Thomas Land, opened in Saturday in Massachusetts.
The park has 11 rides based on the TV show. Visitors can hop on Harold the Helicopter, enjoy a tower drop on Cranky Crane or take a 20-minute train ride on Thomas.
Thomas Land is already in the U.K. and Japan, where each park draws millions of visitors per year.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at firstname.lastname@example.org