The Full House reboot is just around the bend, and it looks like nobody is more excited about this than the San Francisco Giants.
As a tribute to the beloved 90s sitcom, which takes place in the heart of San Francisco, the team recreated the show’s iconic opening credits. The parody video stars players like Brandon Crawford, Javier Lopez and Hunter Pence, along with manager Bruce Boochy. All of them seem very excited to be a part of this.
The Giants will also celebrate the show with a “Full Clubhouse Night” on Sept. 30. Fans in attendance will receive a snowglobe that features the iconic Painted Ladies homes from the opening credits, SI reports.
Oh, be sure to watch the video through the end, where you’ll see a surprise cameo from an actual Full House cast member.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com